This graphic shows a lot of skills and qualities that I try to “teach” my students – yet most of these are NOT measured by a standardized test. Good teaching creates a climate of success and opportunity in the classroom and when students do projects and classroom activities they DO get the opportunity to demonstrate most of these skills and qualities. We need more DOING in the classroom and less TESTING!
- @viticci @ClubMacStories @marcoarment @iryantldr Loving each issue…. thanks for all the effort. 4 hours ago
- Great kid !! Congratulations and good luck. twitter.com/TempleFH/statu… 8 hours ago
- RT @ezundel: Congrats to Sarah Matyus from @EastHillsMSbasd for earning the @Schoology Curator credential! https://t.co/IG5mY7vzYi 1 day ago
- RT @RarigLHSSci: Pigs DO fly! At least in AP physics!#aplivesdangerously #noladder #BASDProud https://t.co/9Rt3pxa4I5 1 day ago
- @Pogue @CBSSunday @nytimes That’s great. For some reason I always thought you belonged at the New York Times ….. glad you’re back! 2 days ago