This graphic shows a lot of skills and qualities that I try to “teach” my students – yet most of these are NOT measured by a standardized test. Good teaching creates a climate of success and opportunity in the classroom and when students do projects and classroom activities they DO get the opportunity to demonstrate most of these skills and qualities. We need more DOING in the classroom and less TESTING!
- RT @MrsAlozie: RIP Aretha Franklin https://t.co/02xujUgRII 9 hours ago
- @basdjacksilva Great Album, I remember learning most of those tunes note for note !! 10 hours ago
- RT @basdjacksilva: Masterpiece. twitter.com/jazzonthisday/… 10 hours ago
- @mrshinkel Looking forward to a great year! Thanks to sending me @MissRichardsLHS @mrshinkel @Leesonscience @hbailey3LHS 10 hours ago
- RT @MindShiftKQED: The average student-to-school-counselor ratio is 482-to-1-- nearly double the 250-to-1 ratio recommended by @ASCAtweets… 1 day ago