This graphic shows a lot of skills and qualities that I try to “teach” my students – yet most of these are NOT measured by a standardized test. Good teaching creates a climate of success and opportunity in the classroom and when students do projects and classroom activities they DO get the opportunity to demonstrate most of these skills and qualities. We need more DOING in the classroom and less TESTING!
- Medical Interventions Students are Learning A lot this year - some are ALMOST Doctors :) practicing delivering medi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @hbailey3LHS: LHS Kids jamming out in the music production room after school. Man, I love what we do. Go Canes!!! https://t.co/l3UFFMAfuU 1 day ago
- More Pictures - Students Really did a Nice Job! We find out what it all means tomorrow… Which Genes were upregulate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Kennaburkhardt: @ScienceMrA https://t.co/XV2U5GWELG 1 day ago
- RT @lisaahacker1: @ScienceMrA https://t.co/LdbukxzXzA 1 day ago