This graphic shows a lot of skills and qualities that I try to “teach” my students – yet most of these are NOT measured by a standardized test. Good teaching creates a climate of success and opportunity in the classroom and when students do projects and classroom activities they DO get the opportunity to demonstrate most of these skills and qualities. We need more DOING in the classroom and less TESTING!
- RT @CanesWrestling: Good luck to our coach @SageKaram in the @indycar @IMS 500!!! https://t.co/Hjh5gaUY1i 2 days ago
- Teaching is about relationships!Kids do better when teachers know them well, just ask @MissRichardsLHS or… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @CoachTrubyLHS: Hope all underclassmen took notice of the value of playing multiple sports last night at the awards banquet. College coa… 3 days ago
- RT @jodykaram: I have mastered the art of surrounding myself with quality people. 2018 Liberty High School all sports banquet. Moyer, Barb… 4 days ago
- @MissRichardsLHS @MrsBednarik Nice #MacBookPro 5 days ago