This graphic shows a lot of skills and qualities that I try to “teach” my students – yet most of these are NOT measured by a standardized test. Good teaching creates a climate of success and opportunity in the classroom and when students do projects and classroom activities they DO get the opportunity to demonstrate most of these skills and qualities. We need more DOING in the classroom and less TESTING!
- “Resilient children are made, not born.” Excerpt From The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog Bruce D. Perry & Maia Szalavitz 11 hours ago
- @LehighEcology @BioJessieB I need to hear the song/call to tell them apart ! 11 hours ago
- The best ways to counter the negative effects of aging: - Eat a Mediterranean diet - Move every hour - Focus on fri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- @mams98 I agree - What Song? 17 hours ago
- How to memorize new material …. bbc.com/future/story/2… 1 day ago