Nobody likes to hear it, but the end of summer is approaching. I live with the signs of nature so I tend to follow the year by what the trees and birds are doing. With the arrival of red winged blackbirds in late feb and early march I welcome spring and with the flocks of blackbirds flying overhead in the opposite direction this week, I know fall is coming.
- “Resilient children are made, not born.” Excerpt From The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog Bruce D. Perry & Maia Szalavitz 11 hours ago
- @LehighEcology @BioJessieB I need to hear the song/call to tell them apart ! 11 hours ago
- The best ways to counter the negative effects of aging: - Eat a Mediterranean diet - Move every hour - Focus on fri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- @mams98 I agree - What Song? 17 hours ago
- How to memorize new material …. bbc.com/future/story/2… 1 day ago