Nobody likes to hear it, but the end of summer is approaching. I live with the signs of nature so I tend to follow the year by what the trees and birds are doing. With the arrival of red winged blackbirds in late feb and early march I welcome spring and with the flocks of blackbirds flying overhead in the opposite direction this week, I know fall is coming.
- npr.org/sections/healt… 2 days ago
- RT @MimaLetts: Let's get more young people into #forestry - it really is a great career path as being shown at #COFO24 ! #Arboriculture #Tr… 3 days ago
- RT @SVSra: So proud of my outstanding AP Spanish students....scores are in, you all earned scores needed to get college credit AND your sco… 1 week ago
- RT @mrshinkel: The gift and power of emotional courage (Susan David | TEDWomen 2017) ted.com/talks/susan_da… via @TEDTalks 1 week ago
- RT @SVSra: I❤️Travel! https://t.co/JfJ9cD5Org 2 weeks ago