Nobody likes to hear it, but the end of summer is approaching. I live with the signs of nature so I tend to follow the year by what the trees and birds are doing. With the arrival of red winged blackbirds in late feb and early march I welcome spring and with the flocks of blackbirds flying overhead in the opposite direction this week, I know fall is coming.
- Medical Interventions Students are Learning A lot this year - some are ALMOST Doctors :) practicing delivering medi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @hbailey3LHS: LHS Kids jamming out in the music production room after school. Man, I love what we do. Go Canes!!! https://t.co/l3UFFMAfuU 1 day ago
- More Pictures - Students Really did a Nice Job! We find out what it all means tomorrow… Which Genes were upregulate… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Kennaburkhardt: @ScienceMrA https://t.co/XV2U5GWELG 1 day ago
- RT @lisaahacker1: @ScienceMrA https://t.co/LdbukxzXzA 1 day ago