Nobody likes to hear it, but the end of summer is approaching. I live with the signs of nature so I tend to follow the year by what the trees and birds are doing. With the arrival of red winged blackbirds in late feb and early march I welcome spring and with the flocks of blackbirds flying overhead in the opposite direction this week, I know fall is coming.
- RT @MrsBednarik: Still need volunteers for freshman orintation. Aug 14, 830-1130 am. Email me! 2 weeks ago
- RT @DanielPink: Research: "Homework in elementary school does not contribute to academic achievement," but daily reading does. https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @basdjacksilva: So ready to compete! Looking forward to the day when the field is level and we all play by the same rules. #charterrefo… 1 month ago
- RT @SVSra: 23 US teens representing SVHS...so proud of them all!! It was a pleasure to be your group leader..Vinaka! https://t.co/IE09ahXD… 1 month ago
- @Leesonscience @mrshinkel @basdjacksilva @mystlukes - One of the great benefits of @PLTWorg Biomedical Science!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago