Nobody likes to hear it, but the end of summer is approaching. I live with the signs of nature so I tend to follow the year by what the trees and birds are doing. With the arrival of red winged blackbirds in late feb and early march I welcome spring and with the flocks of blackbirds flying overhead in the opposite direction this week, I know fall is coming.
- Medical Interventions students got some nice results on our first PCR lab - always exciting when they do PCR and Ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @mrshinkel @LibertyHigh Kids did a great job learning the structures…. https://t.co/Fu05suGiBn 1 day ago
- RT @FCSGillespie: Thanks to Mike Faccinetto, PSBA President. Everyone who works in public education can go to bed saying “I’ve done somethi… 1 day ago
- RT @MindShiftKQED: "Play is not frivolous. It is brain building" @anya1anya bit.ly/2Oyd4Pp #edchat #parenting #earlyed #play #pare… 1 day ago
- @MrsAlozie - Check this out… Equity/Equality/Fairness/Opportunity… Another study confirms it: Talent is evenly di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago