Nobody likes to hear it, but the end of summer is approaching. I live with the signs of nature so I tend to follow the year by what the trees and birds are doing. With the arrival of red winged blackbirds in late feb and early march I welcome spring and with the flocks of blackbirds flying overhead in the opposite direction this week, I know fall is coming.
- RT @MindShiftKQED: Real, lasting improvements in schools happen when educators approach their own practice and the learning of their studen… 3 hours ago
- RT @basdjacksilva: Note to applicants for @BethlehemAreaSD teaching positions: you will need to convince us that you can integrate student… 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: Many environmental activists attribute their ecological values to an adult who taught them respect for nature. Here’s how to be t… 1 day ago
- @LehighEcology Yup! And now that I’m a student - these kids are my classmates!! I should help them find it :) 1 day ago
- RT @BASDSUPT: Thanks to our teachers, principals, parents, community partners, and especially our amazing students. You did it!! #BASDprou… 2 days ago